Friday, June 4, 2010

Poochypalooza 2010 - Khatter Vineyard - Parker, TX

On May 22nd, I went to Khatter Vineryard in Parker, TX to participate in their annual Poochypalooza charity event. This year the Murphy/Parker Animal Shelter was the beneficiary. About 80 people were there listening to live music by local band GT Texas, checking out the silent auction items, and saying hello to some local vendors (myself included!). And wine! Can't forget about the bottles of Khatter wines that were available too!

It was a fun evening and I got to talk to lots of very nice people. Thanks to Carolyn Khatter for putting on such a great event & for letting me set up a last minute table!

Lots of photos to share! If you'd like to check out the whole gallery, visit my website PawPrintsPetPhoto.com, click on the Clients link, and enter the password: Poochypalooza

Some of the silent auction items:



Grapes!











The Wells Fargo mascot with one of the tiny puppies that were up for adoption:





GT Texas:




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we had room to adopt the pooch in the last image!
    Poochapalooza looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete