Saturday, November 21, 2015

Waffles, Bailey, Dirk, and Jack

I'm not going to lie, photographing 4 dogs all in one session had me a bit nervous. Lucky for me all of the dogs were super sweet, obedient, and willing to pose for treats! I also had a lot of help from their humans, Harrison and Christina.

This is Waffles:

She is the queen bee of the group, and quite expressive. She had the whole head tilt down when posing for photos!


Here is Bailey:

She loves to give kisses and share her toys with you. She is also very outgoing and demands you pay attention to her.


Dirk:

He is a timid fellow. I had to be patient with him and let him relax and come to me when he was ready. He has beautiful smokey brindle fur.


Jack:

He was a foster dog. (Happily, he has a forever home and was just over because his human was away). I seriously wanted to take him home. He is so mellow and sweet, and I adored his eye patch.




Jack, Bailey, and Waffles:


Dirk and Jack:


The whole group. Jack, Dirk, Waffles, and Bailey.

Getting this shot was a challenge. It was early in the session, and Dirk was feeling very shy. I hurriedly snapped this photo, just hoping I had everyone in frame and in focus. Not perfect, but overall I love it.


I had a blast during this session, and each dog was lovely.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment