Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Kaylee and Zoe

On a recent trip to Austin, TX, I stayed with my dear friend, Candace. I really enjoyed a girl's weekend with her, and two zany dogs. Zoe is more reserved than her sister, but it turns out that there is a superstar model inside that shy body of hers! Outgoing Kaylee wanted very little to do with my camera. It's funny how that works out. I didn't get many photos of them together, but the one I am sharing below definitely captures how funny they are!

Crazy girls!:


Zoe, with her beautiful, different-colored eyes:




Kaylee, giving my camera the stink eye:


Will work for kibble:


Food bribery always works well when a dog is camera-shy, along with some patience & persistence. While you want the dog to know that things are okay, you also don't want to annoy them by chasing them around too much with a big black clicky object. I just try to capture what they give me.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment