Monday, June 26, 2017

Samson and Delilah

One of many things I love about Bulldogs is all the snorting. It's so cute and I equate it with happiness, kind of like a tail wag. Those smushed up faces have to work a bit harder to breathe when there's much to be excited about.

Meet Delilah and Samson! I met up with them and their humans at Vitruvian Park in Addison, where we found a spot off on our own to have some photo fun.


We kept walking to a minimum since it was on the warmer side and we didn't want the dogs overheating. I worked with Delilah first so that Samson could explore the area a bit and allow him time to be okay with having his photo taken.


I loved her girly pink flower!


Because Samson was a bit camera-shy, I used one of his favorite toys to catch his attention. He quickly figured out how to be a model!



Handsome boy with his bow tie on. :-) We had a fun shoot!





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment